Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Not all tumors are cancerous; benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body. Possible signs and symptoms include:
- A lump
- Abnormal bleeding
- Prolonged cough,
- Unexplained weight loss
- Change in bowel movements.
Prevention and treatment involve regulating the common causes of cancer including:
- Tobacco use is the cause of about 22% of cancer deaths.
- Another 10% is due to obesity
- Poor diet
- Lack of physical activity
- Drinking alcohol.
- Infectious diseases including Hepatitis.
- Other factors include certain infections, exposure to ionizing radiation and environmental pollutants.
We are professionals in treating life style habits that cause cancer. Chiropractic and acupuncture help the body to function at it’s highest potential, so that it can naturally aid against the fight of cancer. Please be checked by your primary care physician if you are experiencing any of these signs and symptoms mentioned above. Let Fontana Chiropractic and Acupuncture help with your cancer prevention, maintenance, and symptoms from therapy such as depression, weight loss, low energy.